Sunday, September 16, 2012

These will help you stay focused on your DREAM


Quotes to help you stay focused on your DREAM

Life is like a staircase: you have to go up each stair to reach the top.

Love not what you are, but what you may become.
Miguel de Cervantes

"I have a train ticket for Constantinople. But I may stop in Vienna or get off in Budapest . . . that depends purely on chance”

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
Patrick Henry

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Heaven never helps the man who will not act.
Sophocles

The ability to convert ideas to things is the secret to outward success.
Henry Ward Beecher

The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.
Frank Loyd Wright

改善 (kaizen = continuous change)

No comments:

Post a Comment